Evening, y’all. I’ve been working a bit on Twitter Twerp Scan. Here’s what’s new:
- It should be much faster now, due to changes in the processing logic. Up until now, the table was rendered, and then updated once for every scanned follower. Highly inefficient. Now the data is fully loaded before the table is rendered, which helps (at least my) processors to not go up in flames anymore. Let me know how it works for you.
- There’s a nice loading indicator now, and a readable countdown! This is the best day of my life.
- Table pagination should help readability: by default, the table is now chopped into bite-sized 25 rows per page. There’s a handy little dropdown where you can change this setting.
- Bugfix: Not broken in Flock anymore.
- Bugfix: countdown accuracy.
- Again, there’s a Twitter account for the highly exciting TS minutiae now, @twerpscan. You might want to keep an eye on that one if you’re interested in the service.
Twerp Scan received a good amount of hits over the last few days, mainly due to a post on Download Squad. Honestly, I am a bit surprised about this, but I won’t complain. Nice to see my little experiment is filling a niché for some people. :)
Let me know what you think of the new features. I have more things on my todo list, but my day only has so many hours (and I have a day job).